Mark Montrose – Principle Consultant
Mark Montrose specializes in electromagnetic compatibility design, testing, certification and industrial product safety with over 36 years of experience as a trainer, consultant, systems designer, product engineer, manufacturing and component engineer in addition to management positions in both Regulatory Compliance and Engineering Services. Work experience includes design, test and certification of Information Technology as well as Industrial, Scientific and Medical Equipment. He specializes in the international arena for the European and Korean EMC Directive. This is in addition to product safety assessment to SEMI and CE requirements for industrial products with third-party professional engineers. Significant aspects of Mark’s professional career and experience are listed below:
- Consulting services that includes design analysis at the printed circuit board and component level, as well as system integration.
- Testing, troubleshooting and debugging difficult EMC problems either in-house or at an EMC facility of your choosing.
- Assessed EMC test laboratory to ISO/IEC 17025 for industrial products wishing to enter the European, Korean and International market using the Technical File route.
- Both iNARTE (Exemplar Global) Accredited Test Laboratory and iNARTE (Exemplar Global) Master EMC Design Engineer.
- Member of the IEEE EMC Society Board of Directors
- Past member of the IEEE Board of Directors – Division VI Director (2009-2010).
- Internationally recognized expert in EMC as well as popular author of five textbooks published on an international basis.
Monica Maxwell – Director of Client Services and Marketing
Monica Maxwell has over 25 years’ experience with companies specializing in customer service and marketing. She delivers strategic planning and corporate management within a dynamic, fast changing environment both domestic and international. She plays a vital role in ensuring optimal interaction with clients to provide low cost, fast time to market response related to regulatory compliance and holds a Master’s Degree in Public Administration.